A Heart's Song

 My heart sings as a songbird...

Hovering all fast paced, for her love I raced! 

This hummingbird has all her words, drunk off their sweet nectar and sass...

Her looks all glaring, and tempers flaring but this bird is caged in love's iron and brass...

For her do I long, but I must now stay strong...

These words all so wrong, wrought with a flame of blame...

Then cast forth in chainmail, brought her back head to tail... 

For this my heart, now frailed, shall be ever so flailed by its heartstrings, 

And yet this white lotus brings me pride, 

youth back to my sight and a spring back in my stride... 


O Allah, let not this gap grow wide, 

wash away it's puss in a high tide...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TP- Jets over Jerusalem

The Grand Forest of Tomorrow

TP- Slithering in a Sandstorm