Miscellaneous Memoirs- History's Heathens




 Miscellaneous Memoirs- History's Heathens


Dance to this final date with fate!
For little did we know till t'was too late...
Now no clinging coins or leisurely loins may sate...
How myself formost, do I most miserably hate...

Could destiny take my blame?
How does anyone ever tame?
And why must we return to dust?
So to what use be my lust...

Our little game ends with a faceless name;
Had I but only used my brain whilst I was still on that train!
But now locked my lane, I can not even go insane...

My gall! My glory! My story! I see it all swerving down historylane's drain, my false gain!
~How are we ever so veiled in vain......
So am I deservingly destitute, without relax or restitute & ever to be in tormentful pain...

Only are you alone to atone, ever atone...
But you knew, didnt you? You were told of this matter many fold foretold, it was all known...

But all you did was frown, your conscious drown & serve the lesser crown...
Drunk till dawn, then sound asleep in a gaping yawn....
So dusk drew; still deluded my view, following those many very gowns...

What a wondrous way to this sorrowful say!
Nay! What a wicked way! 
A wicked waywardly way to this wreckage's bay....

O' Sage of a bygone age! What do you think? Whilst we be still sober afore our last drink...
Know you must (the line) toe;
So work to grow, your very many gardens & be oft weary of yer watchful wardens...
Know that ye must go, Nay! We all must go...
So work to sow and sow, even if you'd be slow...
Other's mistakes must you forgo....
And remember oft those below....
Staunch before you stitch, switch to sway & carve through these caverns, a just way!
Silence gives way to lay, without lords and swords...
No need has any for many; be they boastful ballards or arbitrary awards, tuning their many very croaked chords...
Verily, Most have indeed forgotten their own accords! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TP- Jets over Jerusalem

The Grand Forest of Tomorrow

TP- Slithering in a Sandstorm