TP- Turned Over in Turmoil

Poem 5 - Turned over in Turmoil P1


She moves majestically though at odds with modesty...
She speaks gracefully but not graciously...
I'd lock time's clock to stare in her eyes, gleaming with beauty...
But blinded, she walks away and astray...
This ending unbecoming, I wish she'd start over half way...
Instrumental instigations her melody, classic and contemporary but still tone deaf...
Forsaking her to this vanishing fantasy- a faithless state? O' you! From your mother, may you be bereft...
Could I, I'd rip apart this earth and sky, in search of a sign most convincing and high, but no pious prophet am I...
Fallen in failure, I bid the a feverish farewell. Onwards now, forthwith!  Respiteless, watching on tomorrow's ravine of ruins...
You could've seen serene rivers of honey and milk...
Enshrouded in gold and green brocades of silk...
A path thornless, shaded under the mighty throne....
A timeless gem cast away, what an evil end you have borne...
Frighteningly have ye, this reality forsaken....
Know ye not, without His mercy, there is no safe haven?
For your guidance, I'd walk fiery embers in passion...
Your defiance, a thousand knives thrust in my chest each turning and twisting, this wretched heart diseased in your compassion...
And for what? This castle of delirious delight?
Spinning and drunken, away from His illuminating light...
Its mages, wicked spells a'casting...
heard from hidden crevices, undead catacombs of ghastly calling...
Verily! your choice makes the very cosmos tremble in fervent cataclysm...
This is no calling of magic or mysticism...
Nay! Verily, your Lord's promise is true...
If only you but knew dearest, if only you knew...
A true timeless bliss separated only by death's quick kiss...
Yet reclusing from reality, you growl and hiss...
Watching over your fate, my knees weak and hands trembling... 
Have mercy! I am in your love, drowning...
On yourself & I! but you only leave me frowning...
I thought myself in control but this wound has festered...
Like the sun, I yearn for yer faith, exuding warmth, even if it means sitting till my skin be blistered...
Can you not see my eyes overrun in this river of tears?
Can you not see this pain unbearable, my heart bares?
O' God Almighty! Hear my pleas! This sorrowful beckoning...
Your majesty and magnanimity manifested most mightily, avert from her a chastising reckoning...
Your dominion alone! Leave us not lost and wretched in this state of helplessness...
Humbled this beggar, he begs before ye. bless her in profound faithfulness...
This guidance only yours to give...
The truth she must seek!
If time's constraints make her chances bleak, her findings meek and aged sight weak..
Then add my years to hers for like this, I do not wish to live....
Ya Mukalib ul Qulub! (O' Turner of Hearts) Make her your slave bound and most dutiful...
Complimenting her creation, most beautiful...



Miscellaneous Memoirs- The Glass Girl (P2)

A lovely lass yet frail as glass,
Ever concerned with measurements & mass... 

She's run amuck, the machiavel's sitting duck...
Had the downtrodden but found any luck! 

If only she knew, surely this crescent would rise anew.. 
For verily, the guardians of truth are ever so few... 
And I can do naught but cry, as the leaves' morning dew... 

No spring does last, yet an ever hardening mould do ye cast!
Break fast I say! For your own sake, break fast!
Lest ye too lie overturned, in gloom's ghostly ghast... 

This vulture's culture conditions yer presuppositions, 
Fostering a pestiferous festering of perfection's superstitions...
But the sensible oft seek ostensibility to ostentations,
So would ye not then readjust yer bearings? In just orientations! 

This calamity's climate never could you predate, These tumours, only rumours could sate...
So then follow ye fiction, these ideas of late... 

Or follow thy nature, not yet corrupted by this nocturnal nightmare's nurture;
Even grains of gratitude define man's walking latitude, 
Ye' then be absolved and yer issues resolved, a fizzling infatitude towards a lavish attitude... 

Perhaps ye might yet still feel, His magnanimity's magnitude....
And in finality, see thy eye's failing ineptitude & soul's unseemingly redeeming aptitude....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TP- Jets over Jerusalem

The Grand Forest of Tomorrow

TP- Slithering in a Sandstorm