TP- A Phoenix's Death

 




Poem 7- A Phoenix's Death (setting the stage -- Part 1)


"Feverish over this lickerish life?
Come join us dancing in delight!
A gathering surely sparkling to your sight!"
By His might! I fear His wrath sending ye frenzied in a confused flight...
Retribution's terror then striking deep in thy hearts, what a terrible fright...
Clouds impending, what signal be they sending?
Providing or depriving us of life?
Felling waters of calm or calamity?
See you not how my skin grows pale...
The roads of redemption, I fear, now covered in hail...
Reprisal for an existence of unrepentant vanity and vacuity...
Muddy puddles created all around, tiptoe and sidestep!
Trip ye! All it takes is one misstep...
"He fears me!", watching thou with disgraceful impunity...
Yet all you've done is avoid it's impurity...
Our hearts veiled in confusion's concealment....
Laughing ignorantly in blissful merriment...
See you not, tis only in your detriment...
Our hearts hardening in fitan's cement...
The bulbul's voice of reasoning, no longer resonating, its echoes buried deep beneath neglectful layers of sediment...
Mastering every drug's possible side effect...
This intellect, would he but use to reflect...
Unveil then thy soul's contraindicant...
Tick tock, your life's clock running short..
Yourself, will you not then exhort?
Building a fair rapport... 
In this, you shall have your ikhwan's faithful support...
Turn back! Tis not right for a believer that the angels should watch him in dismay...
God's favour for frivolity, cast away?
Nay! Forsake now, this costly cosplay!
Else what will ye then display, on a day hotter than many months of May...
Spanned 50,000 years in our time...
The believers, stood shaded, all their griefs then faded...
Beneath the throne of my Lord, most sublime...
Harkening Hellfire, you are! A believer stood amidst the kuffar?
Nay! You must start now for piety's doors are still yet, afar...

Poem 8- A Phoenix's Death (setting the tone -- Part 2)


See you must, but these eyes won't suffice..
The truth lies in yourself, do not let him entice...
How do I end this? They are only dazzled and bewitched...
Their soul's lifeline I see dying, wait! It just twitched!
Yes indeed! I hope forsaking falsehood, their lanes be switched...
Where lies my homeland? Separated am I from my blood...
Sullied in the west's mud...
Help me mother! Save me father! Where are you O' sister? Tis midnight, breakfast and dinner missed...
The devil have I kissed...
Pictured frames shifting and clicking like an old film...
Ever increasing in speed, I am now in your need!
Faith's luminescence how very dim!
Denying Allah, their knees dont bend...
Their ways, I must now try to mend...
The youth's homeland lies where their faces and those of their horses turn...
A bitter truth must I learn...
I will bring this world to your feet, O' Mother...
Your sickness will end in succient succour, please endure!
Ths truth untethered and Allah's law established, this I will ensure...
Grant us a revival, O' Allah! We strive for your cause...
Remove from our breasts any hesitation or pause...
Evil's flames must be doused....
Why from this gratuitous splendor is man aroused?
Help me Maula! No tree or cliff would be high enough for me to throw myself off...
Save me from their evil, they spit and scoff...
Cosmic stars alit, does any of this to us befit?
Verily! The muslims throats have been slit....  
Bitten by a venomous snake...
The medicine refusing, he will never take...
Our swords have lost their edge in dullness...
Tawheed's grindstone also lost, taking money and power as gods, any other to His oneness...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TP- Jets over Jerusalem

The Grand Forest of Tomorrow

TP- Slithering in a Sandstorm